Wednesday, August 6, 2008

yuckkkkk!! the rest of my debutante pictures and graduation pictures finally came in the mail today and let me just say that they are not very flattering AT ALL!! The same lady took them that took my senior pictures (which I absolutely loved), but these did not turn out very well. In response to looking at them my grandmother said "you look like miss piggy!"...it was awful! I know that I am not pencil thin, but I'm certainly not fat either...but I am going to try and get in shape this fall and really watch what I eat so that I don't gain the dreaded "freshman fifteen". Did I mention that no one in my family took any pictures of me at my graduation or the party we had after? My mother is the senior counselor at my high school, so she was on stage passing out diplomas...but my father couldn't remember to snap a single shot??? I mean really?? I am starting to get really bored at home so I think this afternoon I might start cleaning out my room and packing up some things for school. My Daddy called me this morning and told me it siabout this big criminal trial that is going on at our local courthouse (he's an attorney)...in such a small town there aren't many big high profile cases. Anyway my parents think I should go watch since I am planning on going to law school with intentions of being a prosecutor. So tomorrow I will probably head on down to the courthouse and hopefully catch the closing arguments. I participated in Mock Trial all through high school and absolutely loved it....if I had not gone out for the team I would still have no clue what I would want to major in or what career I wanted to pursue.

I was reading my new Teen Vogue and saw this really cool blog that Meghan McCain (John McCain's daughter) has started its http://mccainblogette.com/. It profiles here journey on the campaign trail with her family. I thought it was really cool to see behind the scenes through the eyes of a young person. Politics is something that I have always been passionate about and this is sort of a different angle so y'all should definitely check it out!

No comments: