Monday, August 4, 2008

I'm still trying to figure this whole blog thing out, but I think it will be a great way to keep track of everything this year! I'm sure I will love looking back to read about my freshman year...
I have exactly 10 days until I move in and right now I'm trying to decide exactly how I am going to be able to fit everything that I need into that tiny dorm room!! The clutter in my extra bedroom is killing me and I want to start organizing and packing,but everytime I mention packing my mama starts crying. Did I mention that I will only be 10 minutes away? Georgia's top liberal arts school just so happens to be in my hometown, so I will be sticking around.
This morning I ran errands for my mama since she had to go back to work and now I'm just sitting around the house catching up on magazines and straightening my room. One of my best friends leaves for school on friday and my other bestie started her senior year of high school today.
I'm going to try and figure out how to make a cute header and switch up some stuff on my blog!
Love,
SWM

2 comments:

Preppy Pearl Girl said...

Hey girl!
Cute blog! I just started reading it, are you getting excited to go off to college? I was so excited when I was a freshman!

Unknown said...

Hi, Miss Sassy,
I am so glad you found my blog and now I can follow yours. Good luck with your first official year of college. (and good for you for taking classes during your senior year) You sound just precious and I can't wait to read about all the fun of freshman year. You MUST post pictures of your dorm room!
See if you can get your mom to start a blog too. How fun would that be!