Tuesday, August 12, 2008

1 more day til move in :)
and I still haven't finished packing or finished my freshman novel!!!!
I have packed basically everything except my clothes...I am trying to narrow down to just the basics since I live so close to campus, but its just so hard!
And now I am getting super nervous about rush!! The first day is a casual meet and greet 30 minutes after move in...all of the info about rush has different things about what to wear...one letter said very casual like shorts, polo and flip flops and another said a skirt or casual sundress for the meet and greet...so I absolutely NO idea what to wear!!
any suggestions would be great! I am wearing Lilly dresses for the other 3 days and I even found a pair of Lilly shoes to match one of my dresses! I will be sure and post pictures of my dorm room and outfits for rush.
And advice about rush/smooth move in would be greatly appreciated :)

3 comments:

Grace said...

Be yourself, don't worry, and follow your heart! It's all about where you feel comfortable and fit in not what other people say or do. This is something that will be apart of you forever!

Live it up!

Molly said...

Just found your blog and love it! I hope your first semester is going well!

Grace said...

Why aren't you blogging anymore???? :(