Friday, August 1, 2008

"I think that somehow we learn who we really are, and then live with that decision."--Eleanor Roosevelt

1.I am an only child.
2.I try way too hard to achieve perfection in schoolwork, my relationships with others and just life in general.
3.I love to make "to-do" lists and I write everything down in my planner. If I lost it I would have no clue what to do
4.Most people would describe me as a prep, but I prefer southern belle.
5.It really bothers me when people call me rich or snobby, because if you get to know me you realize that I am neither.
6.I can't stand it when I feel like I have hurt someone's feelings or cause trouble for someone else.
7.My favorite colors always have been and always will be pink and green.
8. I rarely go anywhere without a collared shirt .
9. I own enough shoes for everyone in my town!
10.I ALWAYS write thank-you notes, even for little things.
11. My mother is my best friend.
12.I love to read.
13. I refuse to watch movies made from books, if I haven't read the book yet.
14. Nothing is finer than some Good Ole Southern Hospitality .
15. I skipped the second grade.
16. I monogram basically everything I can get my hands on...including my car :)
17. I like to play golf.
18.I try to be an independent woman, but I am by no means a feminist.
19.I don't like making decisions.
20. I actually enjoy writing...even essays for class.
21. My grades are really important to me, but I am not a nerd.
22.My greatest talent is public speaking. I absolutely LOVE it.
23.I hope to study abroad in Spain.
24.I like politics and sometimes I watch C-Span
25.I want to do an internship in D.C. for atleast a semester.
26. I am a sucker for a sweet southern boy with good manners.
27. Volunteering is super important to me.
28.I love hanging out downtown with my friends.
29. Jackie O is my fashion icon. She is timeless and classy.
30. Dr. Seuss and Eleanor Roosevelt are my heroes.
31. I'm kind of obsessed with quotes.
32.My favorite book is Star Girl...even though its a children's book.
33.I am fully convinced that Apples to Apples is the best game every created.
34.I don't like to sweat.
35.My favorite flowers are gerber daisis and tulips.
36. If its polka dotted then I probably own it.
37. I am a firm believer that every girl should own a little black dress.
38.Sometimes I wish I were Holly Golightly or Scarlett O'Hara.
39.I'm still afraid of bad thunderstorms.
40.I have a phobia of drive-thrus.
41.Key-Lime Pie Ice Cream from Brusters is my new favorite
42.I am terrible at math.
43.I will be attending Georgia College & State University. Go Bobcats!!!
44.I was accepted to UGA, Furman University, Mercer University and Georgia College& State University.
45.I am at a point in my life where I don't want to grow up, but at the same time I want to.
46. My grandparents are adorable and some of my favorite people in the whole world.
47. My yorkie Molly just died and she was like a sister to me.
48.I challenge myself way too much.
49. As a high school student I took over a full load at GCSU last semester AND made the Dean's List.
50. I wish that the whole world could be happy.
51.I don't really like meat on my pizza.
52.One of my favorite things to do is shop.
53. I LOVE bargain shopping. It makes me feel so good when I find expensive clothes for really cheap.
54. I have three really tiny closets.
55. My perfect outfit is a Polo or Vineyard Vines oxford and Chino shorts or a pair of jeans.
56. I am forever indebted to my mother for everything that she has ever done for me. She truly is amazing.
57. I like to HOBY-O.
58.I rode a horse for the first time this year.
59. I love to meet new people.
60 I work much better under pressure, but I am not a procrastinator.
61.I own 6 pairs of Sperrys
62. I am a little obsessed with Lilly Pulitzer.
63. Rainbow flip-flops are amazing and "oh-so comfy"
64.My favorite perfume is Betsey Johnson.
65.I don't like confrontations.
66.I love performing and being on stage.
67. I danced for 14 years. Now I really miss it.
68. There are never enough hours in the day.
69. I hate sleeping in. It makes me feel so utterly lazy.
70. New York City is one of my favorite places to visit, but I would never want to live there.
71. I want to live in a historic home.
72.When I grow up, I am going to be the next Nancy Grace.
73. My favorite news channel is CNN.
74.I like to wear hair ribbons and bows.
75.I never go anywhere without my pearls.
76.I am technologically challenged.
77.I don't like myspace...it scares me.
78. I want to become fluent in Spanish.
79. I want to make a difference in the world.
80. My dream job would be working for a Senator or planning events for a huge corporation.
81.I really enjoyed Mock-Trial in High School...It helped me realize that I want to go to Law School.
82.I text way too much.
83. I don't really like to talk on the phone, I would much rather talk in person.
84. My two favorite me are Ben and Jerry....Ice Cream can make all of your problems seem smaller.
85.I wish that I could play piano.
86.My favorite toy growing up was a barbie doll.
87.I love to dress up for no reason.
88. I am pretty much the most unathletic person you will ever meet.
89. I like to eat salads.
90. The beach or the lake are my two favorite places.
91. I miss the simplicity of elementary school.
92. I like to ask questions.
93. I worry way too much.
94. I like mexican food.
95. I love animals and tried to catch a squirrel for a pet when I was little.
96. Sometimes I wish I had an older brother.
97.I love antiques.
98.My favorite thing to do is talk :)
99.I went to a public school.
100. I absolutely LOVE my life and I can't wait to see what the next chapter holds for me!!

No comments: