Thursday, August 7, 2008

Last night one of my good friends came over to spend the night...We went and got dinner and then hit the gym! I wish she were a member at my gym so she could go with me and make me work out!! Gosh it helped so much to have someone with me to push me to do more...i'm pretty competitive, so I kept running until she quit. Well after we left the gym we decided we needed a little reward for working so hard. So ofcourse we headed to WalMart and bought some cookie dough and chocolate ice cream and rented Drillbit Taylor. When we got home we watched Benchwarmers(Not my pick...I didn't think it was very funny) and then we watched the first half of Drillbit Taylor(it was funnier than Benchwarmers, but I would much rather watch 27 dresses or Sweet Home Alabama)...Then we finally went to bed about 2 this morning which wouldn't have been so bad if we didn't have to get up at 6:30!!! She spent the night with me because she had to go train for a job in Cochran where she is going to college and my house is about 45 minutes closer than hers...
so after she left at 7 this morning I got ready and hit the gym! I ran a while longer than I did last night and tried out some more of the weight machines...so hopefully I will get in a routine of going and will be able to keep it up!
I am so excited about tomorrow because I am going to play golf for the first time in a very long time!! I was really good when I played in middle school and the beginning of high school, but then I just was too busy to keep it up. Anyway one of my good guy friends and I had a deal...he would try and teach me how to play tennis, if I would try and teach him how to play golf. Well...the tennis thing didn't work out very well, so let's hope golf works out better!
After we get done with golfing in the morning I am coming home to finish a scrapbook that I am working on for this Board that I am serving on. Then hopefully I can start packing!! I am getting kind of nervous about rush!

1 comment:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

I'm so impressed with your gym motivation! I've stopped joining gyms bc I never actually make myself go. Which sort of defeats the purpose.