Friday, December 19, 2008

This past week has been wonderful! I have so enjoyed just relaxing and not having to follow a strict schedule. My mother was still at work all week,so I spent my days running last minute holiday errands for her and then keeping our new puppy. She was sick this week and we were all really worried about her since she only weighed 1 pound but now she is doing much much better. I have also gotten to spend a lot of time with my grandparents, which I love. They celebrated their 58th wedding anniversary on Wednesday. They truly are an inspiration to us all.
I am so sad that I live so far away from the Atlanta area. The majority of my friends live in or around Atlanta and are all planning little get togethers,but it is just too far for me to go and come in one day. Hopefully we will be having a post-new year's party that my parents will let me drive up for.
Today as I was catching up on reading blogs, I discovered the cutest scrapbooking software on smilebox. I have had so much fun creating cute e-cards and scrapbook pages this afternoon.
I still have several more gifts to wrap for my mama and I am waiting on one more to be shipped. I love the holidays and I am extra excited this year because I only asked for 1 or two things so I will have lots of fun surprises.

On a side note my parents had my mother's co-workers over last night for a Christmas Party and one lady and her husband showed up completely drunk. It was awful, their speech was slurred and she is normally so closed off and conservative but last night she was the life of the party. We were all very worried about them because they just kept drinking and had about an hour drive home. I would like to think that most adults would have the composure and class to know when they have had too much or atleast be able to hold their liquor better!

Happy Holidays everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the theme of the blog, hope to see more posts soon. From engagement rings