Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...

Things I am loving about Christmas so far:
1. Christmas Music
2. Cold Weather! (Scarves are my favorite)
3. Almost time to go home :)
4. Decorations everywhere
5. Christmas Parties!!

This week has been fairly stressful so far with a final, a quiz and two projects due. I have gotten all of my work done and I am pretty sure I that I made an A on my final this morning!! Teachers are starting to get ready for the break too and have been cancelling class like crazy!
Tomorrow is the annual hanging of the greens on front campus and I am so excited to be a part of this celebration, then the annual Holiday Jazz Band concert. After that I am off to the Kappa Sig Christmas Cocktail Party with a live Jazz Band. Friday night I am working at this huge holiday fundraising event at the Antebellum Governor's Mansion on Campus. Its a black tie event with over 250 guests from our community. I am in charge of coordinating things between the student ambassadors and the Mansion/college staff...i get to have a walkie talkie.haha and then after that I am off to the Tacky Christmas Sweater party with some of my favorite girlies.
Thats all the fun I will have until next friday.
Starting Saturday morning I will be MIA due to the 5 cumulative finals I will be taking next week. I am even missing my families trip to pick up our new puppy :(
Thank goodness I will get to play with her lots over the break.

Secret Santa swaps are in full swing this time of year. I have one on Sunday night with some of my close friends from my pledge class. We decided this would be a lot more economical than getting presents for everyone, but the girl I have no clue what to get the girl whose name I drew. She really likes twilight, so I am thinking about getting her a poster for her dorm room, a cute scarf/hat/gloves combo and then a picture frame with a picture of all of us in it. Any ideas?
and then the one I am really clueless about is for Monday. The Student Ambassador Team consists of around 70 students and we are all working different events all of the time, but for the Secret Santa exchange I drew the name of a senior girl that I have never met before... I'm thinking Bath and Body Works?

No comments: