Monday, November 10, 2008

Just a little quiz...

This is what I did with my free time instead of studying for Spanish! I am off to take pictures for my very first sorority composite!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:15

2. What is your favorite TV show? Gilmore Girls!

3. What did you have for breakfast? Cheese Grits.

4. What is your middle name? Wynn

5. What foods do you dislike? fish.

6. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Mercedes C230

7. Favorite sandwich? Chicken Salad

8. What characteristics do you despise? laziness, disorganization, tardiness.

9. Favorite item of clothing? my zebra print cardigan

10. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Spain

11. What color is your bathroom? well...its a dorm bathroom...so white!

12. Where would you retire to? I don't think I can ever leave my hometown...I love it here

13. Where were you born? Georgia

14. What’s the last thing you ate? Wheat Thins

15. Favorite flower? Gerber Daisy

16. What is your shoe size? 7 1/2

17. Do you have any pets?I am about to get a new miniature yorkie

18. Last person you talked to on the phone? my mama

19. What are you meant to be doing now? studying for spanish/biology/geography/writing a paper

20. What do you first notice about someone? Teeth

21. Siblings? none.

22. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie ofcourse!

23. Living arrangements? Dorm room

24. When was the last time you cried? Pretty much every day last week...it was such a stressful week

25. What is under your bed? Pretty much anything that wouldn't fit into my dorm closet

26. How many countries have you visited? 1

27. In how many cities have you lived? 1

28. Favorite movie of all time? Steel Magnolias

29. Mountains or beach? Beach.

30. Full names of your potential kids? no clue

31. Usual bedtime? Sometime around midnight...earlier or later depending on my daily schedule

No comments: