Sunday, November 9, 2008

And All My Friends Say...

Luke Bryan was amazing last night!! I had the best time! I really needed a stress free weekend, but all good things must come to an end. I just moved into the library for the rest of the day and thought I would catch up on blogging/procrastinate doing my work for a few more minutes!
I went to upload my pictures from last night to facebook, and someone deleted everything off of my camera last night! I was so upset.
This upcoming week will be a busy one. I love staying busy, but a break every now and then seems well deserved and is definitely needed. The stress level on campus is so ridiculous this time of year.
I hope all of you are having a blessed Sunday and have a fabulous week :)

2 comments:

Grace said...

I'm glad you're back to the blog world and had a wonderful weekend! :)

Kiss My Tiara said...

Glad you are back! Joining a sorority was the best thing I've done at school and I know you will be so happy! :)