Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Fall Y'all!

This morning I woke up to go to my 8am Bio Lab....and it was 27 degrees!!! I can't believe how quickly the year has gone by. It so beautiful outside with all of the fall colors and leaves everywhere. I just love this time of year when I can bundle up with my favorite scarf and jacket(even if it is for an 8 am Bio class). It seems like everything is coming to an end right now and all of my teachers are trying to squeeze in last minute tests and there are so many events going on to celebrate the Holiday season. I am ready for a break and some family time.

Tonight we are having our first "family dinner this year". My big wants me to get to know my grandbig and great grandbig better. I am excited because we are going to Mexican and its my favorite :) Then our sorority is having a "P" social. You are supposed to dress up with anything that begins with the letter P. I am going to be Pippy Longstocking :) I figured out how to make my pigtails stick out with a wire coat hanger...It should be a fun night and a much needed break from all of the studying!


AND my family is getting a new precious puppy!



No comments: